[UPDATED: January 6, 2022] Applications for 2022 are now open! Please note that due to COVID-19, your desired study abroad options may be affected. ApplyESL recommends applying well ahead of your desired start date to ensure adequate time for processing. Contact your program, or ApplyESL, to check program status, and your local embassy or consulate to confirm visa services currently available. We look forward to receiving your application!
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

ESL Glossary



An administrative officer in charge of a college, faculty, or division in a university.


Academic title (such as Bachelor's or Associate's) given by a college or university to a student who has completed a course of study.


A payment made to the school where one has been accepted in order to confirm intent of enrollment. Some schools use this payment as the first part of tuition.


Document issued by an educational institution, such as a university, testifying that the recipient has earned a degree or has successfully completed a particular course of study.


Large housing facility for students usually located on a school's campus. It is sometimes called a "dorm" or "residence hall."

Contact Programs and Learn More

Search More Schools