Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A
Frequently Asked Questions
- About ApplyESL.com
- About Applying Online
- Do I need to pay any fee to use ApplyESL.com services?
- What does the term 'Direct Online Application' mean?
- What are the advantages of online applications?
- How do schools prefer to receive applications, online or by mail?
- How will I know whether the school I applied to has received my online application?
- How will my online application look to the school's admissions office?
- What is the next step I need to take after submitting my application online?
- If I want to cancel my application, what do I need to do?
- Do ESL (English as a Second Language) programs have application deadlines?
- Do I need to pay a second application fee if I apply to two different courses?
- Do I need to have my own credit card to pay the school's application fee?
- How do I make corrections to my application after I have already submitted it online?
- About the Application Process
- Can I really complete the application process by myself?
- How proficient in English do I need to be to complete the application process myself?
- What do I need to do if I want to change my course before I arrive?
- When I contact my school by email, what information should I provide?
- What should I do if I do not receive a response from my school after sending the application?
- What do I need to do if I do not receive a response from the school after submitting my required documents?
- How do I pay the school's application fee?
- How do I pay the school's deposit?
- How much money do I need to guarantee on my financial statements?
- If I provide the school with my family member's bank statement, what supporting documents do I need to send?
- Who should write my recommendation letter and what should the letter include?
- Are copies of official documents acceptable to send to my school?
- Can I extend the length of my study once I arrive at the school?
- What steps do I need to take if I choose to transfer to a different school?
- If I am issued two I-20 forms for different programs in the United States, which I-20 form do I need to submit to the American Embassy or Consulate to begin processing my student visa?
- Can I remain in the United States while my student visa is still valid?
- Can I change my non-student visa while in the United States?
Most Recent Questions / Answers
- Grade Requirements
Is it difficult to be accepted into the English program? My grades are not great in college. Can I s ...
- Studying for a Year ???
I want to study in the USA for a year, but don’t know if I can afford to study for that long. Can I ...
- What is school accreditation?
I noticed that some schools are accredited. What does it mean and what sort of accreditation is good ...
- Kaplan International, LA
I wanna apply for a one-month vocational English course there.May I ask how can I pay for the tuitio ...
- ApplyESL or Other Agent?
Hi, I found ApplyESL.com through a school search and I’m ready to apply, but I talked to my friend a ...