"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site
Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A

Nedia Bejaoui


how I take GED Certificate


Greetings from ApplyESL!

Thank you for creating your account.
Since the GED certificate is high school equivalency, you would need
to arrange for this independent of ESL courses in the USA and elsewhere.

The good news is that many programs do not requires a high school graduation
to enroll in English classes. You may even be able to work on GED certificate
while you are studying English.

Let us know if we can assist you with your application!

ApplyESL Application Assistance