"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site
Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A


I want to study masters degree in USA

I want to study master in USA. But i have not ielts degree. I want to ask: Can i study?


Greetings from ApplyESL!

Intensive English programs will allow you to improve your English
so you do not need test scores. If you are interested in a particular
university and they have an English program and a pathway to a degree,
then, yes, you can study and prepare for your degree.

Feel free to send additional questions to me at chris@discointer.com

ApplyESL Student Advisor