Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic, many institutions have suspended on-campus instruction and are holding classes online until further notice. Due to increased travel restrictions, reduced visa services and public health quarantines, study abroad options may be affected. ApplyESL recommends contacting your program of interest and local embassy or consulate to obtain the latest updates.
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A

If I am issued two I-20 forms for different programs in the United States, which I-20 form do I need to submit to the American Embassy or Consulate to begin processing my student visa?

If you are planning, for example, to enroll at a university after you first complete an ESL program, you might be issued two separate I-20 forms. When you visit the American Embassy or Consulate to begin processing your student visa, you must submit the I-20 form for the program that you will attend first, so in this case you would submit the I-20 issued to you from the ESL program only. If you possess the university degree program's acceptance letter, be sure to present this so the visa official is aware of your plan to continue your studies beyond your initial ESL course.

Contact Programs and Learn More

Search More Schools