Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic, many institutions have suspended on-campus instruction and are holding classes online until further notice. Due to increased travel restrictions, reduced visa services and public health quarantines, study abroad options may be affected. ApplyESL recommends contacting your program of interest and local embassy or consulate to obtain the latest updates.
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A


Ji Young

Acceptance Letter and I-20

Does send me the acceptance letter from the school and the I-20 (for US Schools) that I need for my student visa? Ji Young


Dear Ji Young,

Once you apply through, your chosen school will acknowledge your application and send you an acceptance letter and your I-20 form (USA) after you have submitted the required financial documents and a copy of your passport. advisors will assist you in communicating directly with the school to insure the process is fast and efficient.

Chris Advisor