[UPDATED: January 6, 2022] Applications for 2022 are now open! Please note that due to COVID-19, your desired study abroad options may be affected. ApplyESL recommends applying well ahead of your desired start date to ensure adequate time for processing. Contact your program, or ApplyESL, to check program status, and your local embassy or consulate to confirm visa services currently available. We look forward to receiving your application!
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A


ayham ezz

Applicant from Syria

I am from Syria and I am 23 years old. How can I get approval from the English school? If they approve me, what do I do about my visa?


Greetings from ApplyESL.com!

Thank you for your questions!
Schools will accept applications from countries all around the world.
In order to request an I-20 from US programs, you will need to provide the school
you apply to with a copy of your current passport and evidence in the form
of a financial document that you can afford to pay for your study abroad.

Once you submit your application and these documents to the school,
you can be issued the I-20 form necessary to apply for an F-1 student visa in the USA.

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our team at applyesl@discointer.com

ApplyESL.com Student Advisor

Contact Programs and Learn More

Search More Schools