[UPDATED: January 6, 2022] Applications for 2022 are now open! Please note that due to COVID-19, your desired study abroad options may be affected. ApplyESL recommends applying well ahead of your desired start date to ensure adequate time for processing. Contact your program, or ApplyESL, to check program status, and your local embassy or consulate to confirm visa services currently available. We look forward to receiving your application!
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A



Terminated I-20

Do you accept students whose I-20 has been terminated? Please help me, Mohammed


Dear Mohammed,

Thank you for your question!
If you are already at a school and your I-20 has been terminated, likely you will be required to return to your country under the rules of your specific visa. Transfers are only allowed if you are in status and you inform your current school in a timely manner. Speak with the student services staff at your school if you have any questions about this.

ApplyESL.com Student Advisor