[UPDATED: August 12, 2021] Please note that due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) related travel restrictions and vaccine requirements, study abroad options may be affected. Many programs are open for in-person instruction, however, ApplyESL recommends contacting schools of interest to check status, and local embassies or consulates, to obtain information regarding visa services currently available.
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A



I want to study English in Denver, Colorado

I want to learn English at Front Range Community College? Is this possible?
I am currently studying at another school and want to transfer to this school.
Please let me know what I should do.


Greetings from ApplyESL.com!

Thank you for your inquiry!
Yes, the school you are referring to is ELS Language Centers, Denver.
The center is located at Front Range Community College which you may be familiar with.
Please check with your school first to make sure you are eligible to transfer.
Once you confirm your eligibility, you can apply to the school directly through ApplyESL.com. The school offers a variety of courses which you may be interested in.

Feel free to contact us at applyesl@discointer.com and we will assist you further

ApplyESL.com Study Advisor