[UPDATED: August 12, 2021] Please note that due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) related travel restrictions and vaccine requirements, study abroad options may be affected. Many programs are open for in-person instruction, however, ApplyESL recommends contacting schools of interest to check status, and local embassies or consulates, to obtain information regarding visa services currently available.
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A


Rakan AlKahtany

Course Change Request

On the application, I chose the Semi-Intensive course, but I changed my mind and now I would like to take the full intensive course for one year. Can you let me know more on how to apply for the full year intensive program ??


Dear Rakan,

Thank you for your question.
Before you apply, be sure to check the school profile and make sure that the course you want to apply for is available at that school. Many of the schools listed at ApplyESL.com offer an intensive English course. Schools may or may not give you the option of choosing a program for the entire year. What you can do is apply for a shorter program and then extend your program once it is completed.

You may want to use the ApplyESL School Search engine and search for schools you're interested in and see if they offer the full intensive course which you would like to take.

For more detailed questions, feel free to contact us at applyesl@discointer.com

ApplyESL.com Study Advisor

Contact Programs and Learn More

Search More Schools