Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic, many institutions have suspended on-campus instruction and are holding classes online until further notice. Due to increased travel restrictions, reduced visa services and public health quarantines, study abroad options may be affected. ApplyESL recommends contacting your program of interest and local embassy or consulate to obtain the latest updates.
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A

If I provide the school with my family member's bank statement, what supporting documents do I need to send?

If you are providing a financial statement other than your own (parent, spouse, etc.) to your school's admissions office, you must additionally submit a letter from your sponsor bearing that person's original signature. It is important that you send your sponsor letter and information along with the additional documentation required by your school's admissions office in order to be admitted to the program.