University of North Florida (UNF)
- Multiple programs available: New online program, program offering classes to students who have beginning to advanced English ability, and customized short-term programs
- Students are the priority: The ELP prides itself on becoming each student’s second home when they are in the United States.
- Located in northeast Florida, just minutes from the beach and a few hours from Orlando, Daytona Beach, Tampa, and Miami.
- About the ESL Program
- Fast Facts
Affiliation : Public University
Establishment : 1997
Membership/Accreditation : EnglishUSA, UCIEP / SACS
Enrollment : 90
Average Class Size : 10 - 12
Airport Pickup : Available
Tuition : Low
Community Type : Suburban
Transportation : Bus, Train, Taxi
- A Message from School
- We are pleased to welcome you to the English Language Program (ELP) at the University of North Florida and our profile at ApplyESL.com. In our program, you will improve your English language skills, learn about American culture, and make many new friends. Your language learning will be provided by highly qualified instructors. Our teaching staff is committed to your academic success and will assist you along the way while you are achieving your goals. The ELP office staff will also provide you with assistance while you are in the United States. Do not hesitate to ask for help or guidance.
At the ELP, you will be submerged in American university life because our building is located in the heart of UNF campus. We offer after-class activities where you will meet American students. Volunteering and going on field trips to local sites will provide you with more opportunities to use English and let you learn more about the Northeast Florida area. At the ELP, you will meet many students from different countries and make many friends who share the same goal – to learn English.
We are sure that the English Language Program will become your home away from home. We invite you to join us here at the ELP in Jacksonville, Florida
Sarah Morris and Jane Braglia
Assistant Directors, English Language Program (ELP)
University of North Florida
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- More Details
- Surrounding Area
- About the College/University
- Conditional Admission / Credit Courses
- Study Options
Intensive English Program (IEP)
CLASS SIZE: 10 - 12 Students CLASS LEVELS: 6 Levels COURSE LENGTH: 13 Weeks MINIMUM AGE: 17 Years Old REQUIREMENT: See Course Description VISA INFORMATION: I-20 Issued Upon Admission HOUSING: On-Campus Residence
7 WEEKS: 10/18 - 12/3
13 WEEKS: 9/7 - 12/3 7 WEEKS: 2/28 - 4/22 13 WEEKS: 1/18 - 4/22
- APPLICATION FEE
- US$ 125 (Non-Refundable)
- TUITION FEE (2021 - 2022)
7 WEEKS US$ 2,000 13 WEEKS US$ 3,950
- HOUSING FEE
LENGTH HOMESTAY DORMITORY / ON-CAMPUS APARTMENT OFF-CAMPUS RESIDENCE 7-13 WEEKS N/A US$ 700 Per Session Contact the School
- Airport Pickup Service
- Free Airport Pickup Provided - Send Arrival Details to School
- Remarks / Other Information
- United States Jacksonville, Florida
University of North Florida (UNF)
English Language Program (ELP)
1 UNF Drive, Building 14E Jacksonville, Florida 32224 U.S.A.
- Getting To Your School
Students Who Viewed This School Also Viewed
ApplyESL.com is a free "Do-It-Yourself" Study Abroad school search and application service with over 200 schools and 500 English courses which has been used by students from over 100 countries. Here you can find the program best for you and learn about schools with video introductions, application rankings and detailed student reviews. By creating an ApplyESL.com account, you can go a step further and access more important study abroad information including school discount offers.