Bilingual Education Institute (BEI)

Intensive English Program (IEP) [Houston, TX]

Intensive English Program (IEP)

Please Read Carefully Before You Apply

  1. Your application will be sent directly to the program via email. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions provided by the school in order to complete the application process. Applicants are advised to send questions directly to the school admissions office to ensure the quickest response.
  2. Some courses may have an application deadline. You are strongly advised to submit your application well before the course start date to ensure there is adequate time for processing.
  3. When submitting your application, prepare to send a copy of your passport to the school. You may also be required to pay a tuition deposit and submit additional documents. Your program may also require you to submit forms with your signature for security purposes. Please follow the instructions from your program carefully in order to complete the enrollment process.
  4. You must obtain a student visa in order to legally study abroad and enroll in your chosen English program. When applying for your student visa, you will submit the required forms received from your school, and other documents, to the designated embassy or consulate. We encourage you to apply to your school well in advance of your start date, to give you sufficient time to have your student visa processed.

Required Documents

(You may upload documents with the application or send them to the school.)

 Copy of Passport (I.D. Page)


Valid for more than 6 months

 Bank Statement


A bank Statement not older than 6 months with transaction history---Please note that the required amount is determined by tuition, cost of living, miscellaneous costs, and dependents (if applicable).
*Initial I-20 for 4 months: USD $7,600
*Initial I-20 for 6 months: USD $11,560
*Initial I-20 for 12 months: USD $19,920

Please make sure you add the following fund if you have dependent(s).
-USD $600 per month for a spouse
-USD $350 per month for a child (per child)

 Sponsor Letter


A Sponsor Letter is required if a student submits his or her sponsor's bank statement. Click the link to download the letter and get the sponsor to fill it out and submit it. (

I agree
Agree & Proceed to the Next Page