Please Read Carefully Before You Apply
- Your online application will be e-mailed directly to the school. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions provided and complete the application process. Applicants are advised to send questions to the school admissions office in order to receive the quickest response.
- Some courses may have an application deadline. You are strongly advised to submit your application well before the course start date to insure you have enough time to fulfill all requirements.
- Rennert International, New York requires you to pay a US$ 155 application fee. Please note that the school's application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE even if you cancel your application later on for any reason or if you are not accepted for admission.
- If you need to use the credit card of a family member or friend, be sure to receive permission ahead of time and inform them of the date and amount of the transaction.
- When submitting your application, prepare to send a copy of your passport, a copy of your bank letter or bank statement, a copy of English test scores that meet admissions requirements (if necessary), and any additional forms required. Please follow all instructions carefully in order to complete the enrollment process. You can start an application and submit your supporting documents later in the admission process.
- You must have a student visa in order to legally enter the United States and enroll in this English program. To apply for your student visa, you must submit the I-20 form received from your school, and other documents, to the United States Embassy or Consulate. All students should apply well in advance of your start date in case there are delays in processing your visa.
- The application is good for one year. After one year, a student must reapply.
(You may upload documents with the application or send them to the school.)
Copy of Passport (I.D. Page)
Valid within 6 months of your course’s end date
Issued within the last 3 months demonstrating financial capability (cost of tuition plus cost of living [$1000/month for students staying at Rennert accommodations; $2000/month for those who are not])
Agree & Proceed to the Next Page