- Learn from experienced, Master’s-educated, professional faculty
- Completing the Pre-Academic English Program allows you to waive the TOEFL/IELTS requirement for Undergraduate and Graduate Admission to Pace University
- Enjoy studying in the heart of New York City or on the beautiful Pleasantville university campus, only a 45-minute train ride from New York City!
- About the ESL Program
- Fast Facts
Affiliation : Private University
Establishment : 1992
Membership/Accreditation : EnglishUSA
Enrollment : 500
Average Class Size : 14 - 16
Airport Pickup : Student Arranged
Tuition : Medium
Community Type : Urban
Transportation : Subway, Bus, Taxi, Train
Pleasantville Campus : Suburban
- A Message from School
- Greetings from New York! I would like to thank you for visiting our profile on ApplyESL.com. The English Language Institute (ELI) at Pace University offers students, visitors, and recent immigrants the opportunity to improve their English skills for academic study, career advancement, or personal enrichment through a variety of intensive programs. The ELI instructors are experienced, dedicated to their students, and all have Master's Degrees. As an ELI student at Pace, you will have access to all university facilities, including libraries, computer labs, cafeterias, sports and fitness centers, medical and counseling services, and the International Students Office. Conveniently located in downtown Manhattan, you can enjoy everything the city has to offer, and at the same time participate in many cultural and social activities organized by the ELI for additional real-life opportunities to use your English skills actively. Additionally, our Pleasantville (Westchester county) campus is only a short 45-minute train ride from New York City and offers students a vibrant American college experience, with our NCAA sports teams, environmental center, and student organizations and activities being the center of campus life.
Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions. When you are ready to apply, just go to ApplyESL.com's online application forms. We look forward to welcoming you to New York and helping you achieve your academic, career, and personal goals!
Director of Enrollment Management, English Language Institute
- CONTACT INFORMATION
English Language Institute
161 William St., 21st Floor
New York, New York 10038-1502 U.S.A.
- More Details
- Surrounding Area
- About the College/University
- Conditional Admission / Credit Courses
- Getting To Pleasantville Campus
- Study Options
Intensive English Program
CLASS SIZE: 14 - 16 Students CLASS LEVELS: 6 Levels COURSE LENGTH: 2,6,7,12,14,21,28 weeks MINIMUM AGE: 16 Years Old REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent VISA INFORMATION: I-20 issued upon request HOUSING: Dormitory/On-campus Apartment
6 WEEKS: 5/28 - 7/10Apply by 4/28 7/11 - 8/24Apply by 6/13 7 WEEKS: 1/22 - 3/16Apply by 12/18 4/1 - 5/17Apply by 3/4 9/4 - 10/22Apply by 8/5 10/23 - 12/14Apply by 9/25 12 WEEKS: 5/28 - 8/24Apply by 4/28
14 WEEKS: 1/22 - 5/17Apply by 12/18 9/4 - 12/14Apply by 8/5 6 WEEKS: 5/28 - 7/11Apply by 4/30 7/14 - 8/22Apply by 6/16 7 WEEKS: 1/21 - 3/15Apply by 12/23 3/31 - 5/16Apply by 3/3 12 WEEKS: 5/28 - 8/22Apply by 4/30 14 WEEKS: 1/21 - 5/16Apply by 12/23
- APPLICATION FEE
- US$ 125 (registration fee)
- TUITION FEE (2023-2024)
2 WEEKS US$ 799; $835 (2024) 6-7 WEEKS US$ 2,270-2,640 12 WEEKS US$ 4,540 14 WEEKS US$ 5,280 21 WEEKS US$ 7,920 28 WEEKS US$ 10,560
- HOUSING FEE
LENGTH HOMESTAY DORMITORY / ON-CAMPUS APARTMENT OFF-CAMPUS RESIDENCE 3 WEEKS US$ 750-1,200 N/A N/A 6 WEEKS US$ 1,425-3,000 US$ 2,205 N/A 7 WEEKS US$ 3,500-4,000 N/A N/A 14 WEEKS US$ 7,000-8,000 US$ 8,860 N/A
- Airport Pickup Service
- US$ 150
- Health Insurance
- US$ 400 (average for 6 to 7 weeks) (estimated)
- Health Insurance
- US$ 800 (average for 12 to 14 weeks) (estimated)
- Advisement fee**
- US$ 30
- Remarks / Other Information
- United States New York, New York
English Language Institute
161 William St., 21st Floor New York, New York 10038-1502 U.S.A.
- Getting To Your School
- Student Reviews
Academic Quality: 3.8 School Environment: 4.0 Helpfulness of Staff: 4.3 Activities and Social Life: 3.9 Accommodation: 4.8
- There are 14 reviews for this school
- Below you will find additional reviews in other languages.
Students Who Viewed This School Also Viewed
ApplyESL believes in the power of international education to change lives. We help you study abroad, connect with people at the best academic programs, and apply, guiding you to the ideal place to succeed. With ApplyESL, you can engage with students at academic institutions around the world. You can apply for, enroll in, and complete intensive English, pathway, and degree programs globally. With ApplyESL, you are provided a comprehensive, safe, and reliable process to reach your destination. Our application platform is the best, and most trusted, in the industry. ApplyESL provides effective tools to help you realize your study abroad dreams!