[UPDATED: August 12, 2021] Please note that due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) related travel restrictions and vaccine requirements, study abroad options may be affected. Many programs are open for in-person instruction, however, ApplyESL recommends contacting schools of interest to check status, and local embassies or consulates, to obtain information regarding visa services currently available.
"Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad" ESL School Search and Application Site

Frequently Asked Questions and Q&A

Are copies of official documents acceptable to send to my school?

Many schools do not accept copies as official forms of documentation. In order to speed up application processing, schools might accept a copy at first and then request the original document by mail later. Contact your school's admissions office directly to discuss the school's preference in terms of receiving required documents and make sure to allow sufficient time to send originals documents if necessary.

Contact Programs and Learn More

Search More Schools