Please Read Carefully Before You Apply
- Your online application will be emailed directly to your school. It is your responsibility to follow all instructions provided by your school to complete the application process. Applicants are advised to send all questions and correspondence directly to the admissions office of their chosen school to receive the necessary assistance to complete their enrollment.
- All courses have an application deadline that is determined by your school. You are strongly advised to submit your application at least 8 to 10 weeks prior to the course starting date.
- Rennert International, New York requires you to pay a US$ 155 application fee. Please note that the school's application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE even if you cancel your application later on for any reason or if you are not accepted for admission.
- After submitting your online application, schools may request that you pay a tuition deposit and submit additional documents such as your financial statements. Schools may also require you to submit forms bearing your signature for security purposes. It is necessary to follow your school’s instructions carefully in order to complete the application process.
- Before applying to a program, contact the Embassy or Consulate to verify whether you will need to obtain a visa based upon your personal situation (i.e. diplomatic relations between your native and destination countries). If a visa is required, research which documents must be submitted along with your visa application. You are strongly advised to apply to your school far enough in advance to avoid possible delays to receive your student visa.
(You may upload documents with the application or send them to the school.)
Copy of Passport (I.D. Page)
Valid within 6 months of your course’s end date
Issued within the last 3 months demonstrating financial capability (cost of tuition plus cost of living [$1000/month for students staying at Rennert accommodations; $2000/month for those who are not])
Agree & Proceed to the Next Page