Please Read Carefully Before You Apply
- Your online application will be e-mailed directly to the school. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions provided and complete the application process. Applicants are advised to send questions to the school admissions office in order to receive the quickest response.
- Some courses may have an application deadline. You are strongly advised to submit your application well before the course start date to insure you have enough time to fulfill all requirements.
- University of Alabama (UA) requires you to pay a US$ 50 application fee. Please note that the school's application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE even if you cancel your application later on for any reason or if you are not accepted for admission.
- If you need to use the credit card of a family member or friend, be sure to receive permission ahead of time and inform them of the date and amount of the transaction.
- When submitting your application, prepare to send a copy of your passport, a copy of your bank letter or bank statement, a copy of English test scores that meet admissions requirements (if necessary), and any additional forms required. Please follow all instructions carefully in order to complete the enrollment process. You can start an application and submit your supporting documents later in the admission process.
- You must have a student visa in order to legally enter the United States and enroll in this English program. To apply for your student visa, you must submit the I-20 form received from your school, and other documents, to the United States Embassy or Consulate. All students should apply well in advance of your start date in case there are delays in processing your visa.
- The application is good for one year. After one year, a student must reapply.
(You may upload documents with the application or send them to the school.)
Copy of Passport (I.D. Page)
Please upload a copy of your passport.
(FOR F-1 VISA APPLICANTS ONLY) Financial support document: A document showing that your sponsor has at least $6,160 in US dollars available for each session you plan to attend. The document used most often is a letter from a bank which shows the amount of funds your sponsor has in his/her bank account. After we have the financial support document, we can issue the I-20
Agree & Proceed to the Next Page