5 Steps to Study Abroad Success
How to Apply Online
ApplyESL.com Q & A
- Are Online and Mailed Applications Evaluated Equally?
- Do Schools Prefer to Receive a Paper or Online Application?
- How Do I Know the School Received my Application?
- What will my Application Look Like to the Admissions Committee?
- Do I Need to Mail Anything to the School After Submitting my Application Online?
Applying to ESL Programs
How does Applying Online Work?Applying online provides applicants with a direct method of sending applications to ESL (English as a Second Language Program) schools. After filling in the application form and clicking the "Submit" button, ApplyESL.com reviews your application for errors or missing information. If your application has been filled in completely, it will be sent by e-mail to your chosen school. As soon as your application is sent to the school''s admissions office, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from ApplyESL.com informing you that your application is in process.
The Advantages of Applying OnlineApplying Online is...
1) Faster than applying by fax or mail.
2) Free. You do not have to pay agent fees.
3) Safe and reliable. You can be certain your application is received securely.
4) Efficient. ApplyESL.com reviews your application for errors.
5) Easy to use.
6) Fun! Take the first step in creating your own study abroad experience.
Experience an easier ESL school search and application process with ApplyESL.com!