Enjoy a "Study Vacation" in the United States! Are you visiting the USA for the first time? Do you want to do sightseeing and improve your English? You can do both by applying for a part-time English course! Find a suitable course from a variety of cities nationwide. Apply now!
5 Steps to Study Abroad Success
Step 2 Prepare
Find the Right School and Program
General Questions about English Courses and Classes- What kind of course is it? General Conversational English, Business English, Academic English, Exam Preparation, other?
- Is the course divided into many different difficulty levels to offer an appropriate academic challenge to every student?
- Is the school accredited by any educational organizations?
- What education and degrees are required of the teachers? Do they have their Masters, TEFL, or RSA Certificate for teaching English?
- Are all the teachers native speakers of English? American or British English?
- How many students are in each class? Is there a maximum class size?
- Does class size vary greatly according to season? For example, how much larger are classes during the popular summer months?
- How many different nationalities are represented in the program?
- Is there a limit to how many students from one nationality or foreign language can be in a single class?