Enjoy a "Study Vacation" in the United States! Are you visiting the USA for the first time? Do you want to do sightseeing and improve your English? You can do both by applying for a part-time English course! Find a suitable course from a variety of cities nationwide. Apply now!
5 Steps to Study Abroad Success
Step 2 Prepare
Find the Right School and Program
Your Personal Goals and PrioritiesConsider the following list of questions when choosing an English Language Program:
- How serious about improving your English are you? Is it your main goal, or is it secondary to having a good time on your trip, seeing new things, and meeting new people?
- How many hours a day do you want to spend in the classroom?
- How much time each night do you want to spend doing homework?
- Do you want to be tested?
- Would you spend more money on a course to guarantee more individual attention and a higher standard of teaching ?
- Is the knowledge that you will gain during your studies overseas readily transferable to work situations in your home country?
- Will the technological expertise you acquire overseas be of use at home?
- What English skills do you most want to improve:
(a) Casual conversational skills or formal (academic or business) English knowledge?
(b) Reading and writing abilities or speaking and listening skills?