Enjoy a "Study Vacation" in the United States! Are you visiting the USA for the first time? Do you want to do sightseeing and improve your English? You can do both by applying for a part-time English course! Find a suitable course from a variety of cities nationwide. Apply now!
5 Steps to Study Abroad Success
Step 1 Research
What is ESL?
Why English Language Programs?English Language Programs (ESL, EFL) can teach you to read, write, understand, and speak English more fluently by enhancing your grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills. However, there are also many other reasons for studying at an English Language School.
What are the other benefits of an English Language Program?
English Language Programs...- Prepare you for academic study at college, university, or professional schools.
- Help you improve your scores on the English examinations you may need in the future, such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge Exams.
- Satisfy your personal English learning needs and interests by offering many choices of classes, such as Business English or Conversational English.
- Teach you first hand about the culture and customs of the host country.
- Immerse you in a new language and culture, providing many opportunities to practice English both at school and in the local community.
- Help you meet many new and different people both in and outside of school.
- Often provide accommodations, cultural and social activities, and other student services to make your travels easier and more satisfying.